Digital & Mobile Language Learning is the brainchild of Steve Henneberry and Kevin Ryan. It is associated with the JALT CALL SIG. DMLL is a collection of online publications concerning language learning and technology. We started in 2013, and since then our list of contributors has continued to grow.
- To make the world better place.
- To create a new community centered around technology in language learning.
- To provide an ongoing news source for CALL related events.
- To collect and curate information in the field and to make it more easily accessible.
- To provide an outlet for new ideas and research into practical applications of technology and language learning.
Kevin Ryan, Tokyo Women’s University
Steve Henneberry, University of Shimane
Simeon Flowers, Tokai University
Travis Cote, Tamagawa Gakuen University